Local Issues

Business License Tax/ Rental Unit Fee

City of Hemet  
Each apartment, mobile home rental space in mobile home park, business office, hotel, motel, storage building, ministorage building, open area storage space, convalescent home, nursing home, hospital and business of a like nature or similar character may require a certificate of compliance. A minimum of $40.00 per year will be charged for the first three units, plus an additional $1.00 per year for each unit or space over three in number.

City of Murrieta  
Click on the link to access the fees related to Residential Rentals and Property Management.

City of Temecula
Click on the link to access the application.

Share on Facebook